Growing Wild Melt and Pour Soap Bases.
Glycerine Melt and Pour is a wonderfully creative Soap Making Method for both Own U, Gifts to to start a Small Business.
Extremely creative - both making the soaps and the presentation, wrapping and branding.
Melt and Pour Glycerine Soap Base
All Kinds supplies melt and pour soap bases in 1kg. These include;
- Clear Unfragranced
- White Unfragranced
- Colored and fragranced:
- Avocado and cucumber fragranced soap base(green)
- lemon fragranced soap base( yellow)
- Lavender fragranced soap clear (Purple)
- Lavender fragranced soap Opaque (Purple)
- Rasberry fragranced soap base(maroon)
- Rose Fragranced soap base(pink)
- Rooibos fragranced soap base( Brown)
- Sandalwood Fragranced soap base( Orange)
- Sea breeze fragranced soap (Blue)
- Vanilla Fragranced soap base ( Brown)
How to melt and pour our soap bases.
- Microwave; cut the amount of soap you require from the tube of soap. place the soap in the glass jug or bowl and melt the soap gently for a few seconds until just melted. Add fragrance, water soluble dye and any additive such as calendula petals, rose petals etc. The amount of water soluble dye and fragrance or essential oil you use is minimal, we suggest starting with two drops and keep adding until desired result is achieved.
- On your stove; cut the amount of soap you require from the tube of soap. place in a stainless steel pot and melt the soap over gentle heat for a few minutes until melted. Add fragrance, water soluble dye and additives. The amount of water soluble dye and fragrance or essential oil is minimal. 2 drops is suggested and increased in drops until desired effect achieved.
Additives and textures, you can add oats,bran,poppy seeds, dried botanicals or glitter micas to the melted base. Be creative!!
Pour into silicone moulds. Allow to set. Wrap and its ready to use.
N. B Melt and pour soaps must be wrapped
Creamy soap bars
100g glycerine soap (all kinds of everything)
50g cream base (All kinds of together)
fragrance of your choice (All kinds of everything)
Method; Gently melt the glycerine soap in a microwave or stove, it has to be done gently otherwise it will burn.. Add the fragrance of your choice to the cream base and mix properly. Add the cream to the melted soap and mix thoroughly...pour into a mould and to set.....It takes longer than the usual glycerine soap(a couple of hours)